Thursday, June 22, 2006

Technically yours...

ASL .. ASL…..
if you are real PM me

click the blue link to see me naked

click the black link to see me die…!

Yes! Die , my sweetheart..
You’ve heard right,
people die even today
graveyards haven’t closed down yet,

ASL please ,before I am cold:
No BOTS no links.. just speak!

Why don’t they speak?

all tongues locked,
no storm, no blizzard
no chaos on city streets

far away from propaganda:
beyond clasp of tough manifesto…

an erotic loneliness
face the unseeming face;
an ASL away from ecstasy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful.....daarun....brings out the lonliness of our generation beautifully.greves havnt closed yet.....awesome.

Shashi Iyer said...

amazing!

i'm not going to bother commenting.

Anonymous said...

fantastic "technically yours" rocks.. although "empty sounds of .." does sound a bit labored.. full respect to u my man.. im assuming ur a bong living in cal but the nxt time u r dwn in mumbai/pune jus call +919860065445.. the beer's on me!!